Monday, August 31, 2015

CMB Item of the Week: $15 Old Navy Pencil Skirts!

Happy Monday everyone!!

Thank you so much for all of your positive back over the last week! My article, "What's a Hustlapreneur? 5 Tips for Succeeding in the Workplace as a Millennial Woman," was published in Bustle magazine last week, and I've received soooo many messages of kind words. It feels great and I'm elated that the article is helping millennial women navigate work life.

Over the weekend, I came across this steal at Old Navy. Check out these super cute and versatile pencil skirts! They are only $15 each! I also got 35% off! 

Old Navy is having a Labor Day sale this weekend too which means it's a GREAT time to find some work fashion pieces at a really affordable cost! Will you check it out?

I'll post a picture of the outfit I wear this week, with the skirt on our instagram. You can find us at @TheColorMeB and on our website!

UPDATE - I wore this skirt to our first networking event! I posted pics on our facebook and instagram and got soooooooo many compliments! 


Join our mailing list for updates on our blog , programs and services,+ exclusive access to my periscope tutorials !

xoxo,
Courtney
Founder/CEO 




Old Navy - Women's Patterned Pencil Skirts!

LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment