Monday, August 10, 2015

Work Fashion - CMB Item of the Week!

Hey friends!


First, thank you for supporting our social media efforts

Every "like" and comment make my heart smile. You show us soooo much love on Instagram, twitter and facebook - and I really appreciate it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

To show my appreciation, I want to do more for you! Many of you love seeing our posts that spotlight women of color, in professional attire. People ask me, "it's cute but where can I find it?!" Great question. Starting this week, we'll start posting an "Item of the Week." It will be a work wardrobe essential and under $50! 



H&M Satin Dress ($34.99)

Check out the first CMB Item of the Week! This cute dress is a new arrival at H&M this week. I chose this piece because it's good for the last couple weeks of summer, AND you could continue to wear this style and color in the fall. When wearing it to work in the fall, I'd add some tights and cute booties. It can get chilly in NYC!


H&M Satin Dress - YESSS! I love it!

Check out more #workfashion, #careeradvice and #professionaldev opportunities on our website www.thecolormeb.com!


Join our mailing list for updates on our blog , programs and services,+ exclusive access to my periscope tutorials !

xoxo,
Courtney
Founder/CEO 

No comments:

Post a Comment