Monday, August 17, 2015

CMB Item of the Week - Stackable Rings for $19!

Happy Monday! 

This week's item of the week is super versatile and perfect for your wardrobe as we transition to fall. 

I LOVE these Stella & Dot stackable rings. These rings are sterling silver. Yes, I said ringSSS. When you purchase this set for $19, you get three rings! Another reason I love it! I like to wear super cute rings when my outfit is a bit more dressed down/plain. 


Ann stacked rings by Stella & Dot. Only $19! 
Stella & Dot has tons of really cute and trendy jewelry. These rings are great for many work environments. You can also dress them up with a pearl bracelet or a nice statement necklace. 

I also wanted to feature this piece because Stella & Dot is all about women empowerment through business. S&D hires women to sell their products while also building their own empire. Check them out!

Also, I hope you LOVE our new blog and website as much as I do! Tweet us @thecolormeb with suggestions and feedback. 

We'd love to hear from you :)

Super cute as one ring too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment