Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Super FLY CMB Item of the Week!

Hellooooooo!

Happy 2016, everyone! 

In 2016, we're switching things up at @TheColorMeB! In 2016, a big goal for me is to be more present. I want to learn how to seize the day and every beautiful moment within it - the good, the bad and the ratchet. (I like a little ratch in my life from time to time.) I also want to learn more about myself and express it to the world. 

Let's start with how I love regal things and will save my money to buy one FABULOUS fashion piece. I'm not ashamed to admit it either! More regularly, I'm looking for a good deal/bargain, but every once in a while, I will splurge. This first CMB Item of the Week is dedicated to my audacious alter ego (need to name her in 2016). 

Photo credit: Who What Wear

She is soooooo fly! So many hot items in this picture - sunglasses, her flawless natural hair, the super cute purse - I want everything!

Since it's finally feeling like winter in New York City, I'm going for the coat! You can get this coat at Nordstrom. It's really well-made and will keep you warm and stylish in the winter time. You could pair this coat with all types of scarves and boots for the perfect work fashion outfit!

Photo credit: Nordstrom.com


Details about the entire outfit are on WhoWhatWear.com. Do you like the coat? Tell us about it in the comments or on our IG @TheColorMeB!

Join our mailing list so we can keep in touch and talk more work fashion :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment