Tuesday, September 8, 2015

CMB Item of the Week - Cute Booties for Fall!

Hello everyone!!!


Now that Labor Day is over and the pumpkin spice lattes are available, it's time to start buying new #workfashion for the fall! I'm so excited to rack up on autumn-colored booties, scarves and sweaters. This week's CMB Item of the Week is from Nordstrom Rack!

Ladies, Nordstrom Rack has so many nice booties, UNDER $90! I chose these 14th & Union booties to feature because they're super versatile and easy to match with a myriad of outfits. These booties look great with tights, leggings and skinny jeans, as well as just about any and every color!

Nordstrom Rack also has really nice scarves and matching hats for under $15. If you want an affordable, professionally-chic wardrobe this fall, I highly recommend looking at Nordstrom Rack's site. I'll also share the fun finds I pick up from there. 

Check back tomorrow for pictures of my new #workfashion finds from Old Navy! I'll post them here and wear them on my Periscope broadcasts. Download the app and follow me @courtney_ball6 so you don't miss it! 

Have a wonderful week!
-Courtney

Click here to join the CMB mailing list and receive career advice, #workfashion tips and more!

14th & Union, Kimber Bootie

Even cuter in grey!


Join our mailing list for updates on our blog , programs and services,+ exclusive access to my periscope tutorials !

xoxo,
Courtney
Founder/CEO 


No comments:

Post a Comment